Immediate Online Support:
Many of our customers have resolved their issues by utilizing these tools:
- Our IDE customers should use Help > Technical Support > E-mail Support for quick support.
- Include code source and list files if you believe the issue resides in the compiler.
- Attach the files to your email.
- Identify a particular line in the list/source file if applicable.
- For follow up questions please include original emails and files.
- The easier you make it for us to understand the issue, the faster we can reply.
Phone: 262-522-6500 x32
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
We respond to 86% of our emails within 4 business hours (excluding holidays and weekends). If an immediate solution is not available we will provide you with a Priority Identification Number for tracking. If you do not get a reply within 6 business hours, it is possible that the CCS response is being blocked by your spam filter or there is a problem with your email configuration. Common issues include a typo error in the "reply to" email address or an incorrect "mx record" entry.
Subscribe to Email Alerts. Get your choice of new technical information, newsletters and product announcements.